Mosi2 Molybdenum Disilicide Heating Element
|FOB Price:||US $5 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||5 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5 Pieces||US $5/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50000000 PCS Per Year|
|Transport Package:||Plywood Case|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: GT-133
- Application: Heater
- Heat Transfer Surface: Tubular Heat Exchanger
- Trademark: shangtao
- Origin: Shanghai, China
- Shape: U Shape, W Shape, H Shape, Dumbbell, Sc, SCR
- Structure Material: Ceramic
- Principle: Mixing Heat Exchanger
- Specification: ROHS
- HS Code: 8547100000
1. General Description: MoSi2 heating element is a resistance generate-heating component made from MoSi2 or the basic material. It is used in high temperature under the oxidizing atmosphere, it looks like glass in its surface and form a light SiO2 glass film which can protect the element not to be oxidized. So this kind of element has unique effect for resisting oxidization in the high temperature. It is used to the highest temperature up to 1800C during oxidizing atmosphere.
2. Specific Properties: Low expansion coefficient, little deformation, stable chemical property, long service life, easy installation and maintenance, etc.
3. Characteristics: MoSi2 heating element can usually make use of furnace temperature from 1300C to 1800C. It is used to the highest temperature up to 1800C during oxidizing atmosphere.
4. Application: It is extensively used in the industries of metallurgy, glass, ceramic refractory, crystal electronic device, industrial furnace manufacture, etc...It is an essential ideal element when the products are sintering in the high temperature.
2) Products specification:
In addition to MoSi2 elements in standard shapes and sizes we provide customed MoSi2 elements according to customer needs, enabling an optimized element design for each particular application.
1. Types: U, W, , rod type. Or special types according to your requirement.
2. Diameter: 3/6 mm, 4/9 mm, 6/12mm, 9/18mm, 12/24mm
3. Temp: 1300-1800 Celsius degrees