Zirconia Zro2 Ceramic Ball
|FOB Price:||US $0.05 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $0.05/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50000 PCS Per Year|
|Transport Package:||Plywood Case or Carton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: GT-142
- Trademark: shangtao
- Origin: Shanghai, China
- Purpose: Mixing, Fine Grinding, Small Sample Preparing
- Specification: Rohs
- HS Code: 6903200000
Advantages of Zirconia Grinding Media
· Higher grinding efficiency and reduced grinding time due to zirconia's higher density (compared with alumina and glass).
· Most durable grinding material, reducing operational cost in the long run. Wear rate substantially lower than Al2O3, CeO2-ZrO2, and MgO-ZrO2 grinding media.
· Suitable for high velocity operations and wet grinding operations.
Ultra low wear loss as a result of the transformation-toughening mechanism unique to the yttria stabilized zirconia (YSZ) material system.
Applications of Zirconia Grinding Media Iron- and chrome-based magnetic materials (for audio/video recording tapes) and other magnetic materials.
· Electronic-grade ceramics (ferroelectric, piezoelectric, dielectric, capacitors, sensors, etc. ), advanced structural ceramics, and other ceramic ingredients.
· Nanostructured and superfine powders.
· Toner materials for photocopiers and laser printers.
· Inks, dyes, paint, and other pigments.
· Pharmaceutical, food, chemical, and textile applications.
· Lab milling operations demanding minimized contamination from milling media.