Zirconia Ceramic Mortar
|FOB Price:||US $250 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $250/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||5000 PCS Per Year|
|Transport Package:||Plywood Case or Carton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: GT-0175
- Type: Refractory Material
- Capacity: 100ml, 150ml, 200ml, 250ml, 500ml, 1L
- Accessory: Rubber Seal
- Points: 100% Impervious
- Specification: Rohs
- HS Code: 6903200000
- Refractoriness (℃): Refractoriness> 2000
- Material: Zirconia
- for: for Planetary Mill Machine
- Looks: Cylindrical
- Trademark: shangtao
- Origin: Shanghai, China
2.Material:Durable porcelain or ceramic
3.New shape.Good quality.Best price
4.White porcelian, which is fired in high temperature,strong and durable enough.
6.Suitable for any home ,dining roon and hotel
7.Easy to clean,Convenient and Saft storage
8.We can open the new mould according to customers' sample or technical drawing
How to use a mortar and pestle
· Place the food in the mortar (bowl) in small quantities;
· Use some downward pressure over the food with the pestle (pounder);
· With hard foodstuffs, like peppercorns and even pills, move the pestle back and forth over it with some pressure until it breaks up;
· Turn the pestle in a circular motion around the mortar, maneuvering it back and forth with a bit of pressure over still unbroken pieces.
It doesn't take long to get used to using a mortar and pestle.
- Choose the least absorbent materials when you need purity in what you crush.
- Choose the most absorbent when you want the flavor to carry on to the next batch that you grind.
- Choose the size based on the size and quantity of the ingredients
· Porcelain is the least likely to stain and it does well with foods that contain moisture. Can be easily cleaned and is dishwasher safe.
· Ceramic is fired to a temperature where all the molecules in the clay completely fuse together thus forming a fully sealed non porous solid. The finish of the piece may be safely left matt for better grip and to aid grinding
Warning: do not grind different chemicals together at the same time, especially if strong oxidizers or highly reactive compounds are present. Serious accidents could result.