Provide customers a comprehensive purchasing platform of industrial and electric heat ceramic products
Gongtao offers precision metallized ceramic components for the military, medical, and aerospace industries. Through spray, needle, and brush coatings or screen printing our capabilities allow us to metallize on flat, cylindrical, and complex ceramic bodies. Moly-Manganese and Tungsten-Manganese are the typical base coat materials used for metallization.
In order to achieve welding between ceramic and metal, the ceramic surface must be firmly glued to a layer of metal film, the ceramic metal. The ceramic surface of the metal, making it not only has the characteristics of ceramics, but also has properties of a composite material of metal, while the surface of ceramics can also be used in ceramic metal metal seal area. Our existing technics include: be silver, molybdenum and manganese method, gold-plated law, tin law, law and other nickel metal ceramic technology, according to customer requirements for ceramic metal processing.
1. Raw material: 95% alumina oxide ceramics
2. Ceramic body and metal layer with the degree of thermal expansion coefficient, and good for thermal shock performance.
3. Continuous dense layer of metalized coating, no spots, no cracks, no bubbles or be oxidized.
4. Outer layer and the solid metal have a good binding.
5. Dense ceramic body, no deformation, no cracks.
6. GONGTAO custom Metallized ceramic prototype to high volume production capacity
Metallized types (optional):
Ceramic + Mn-Mo plating
Ceramic + Ni plating
Ceramic + AG plating
Ceramic + Au plating
Ceramic + Sn plating
Ceramic + AG+Ni+Au or Sn plating
Feed-through insulators, Headers, High-power receptacles, Insulating discs, Insulator rings and cylinders, Precipitator products, Power switches, Traveling wave tubes, Vacuum interrupters, Windows, Power grid tubes, X-ray tubes